- A versatile and incredibly stable inflatable SUP, the HD AeroBOTE excels at everything from all-around paddling fun to SUP fishing.
- As with the company’s Traveller Aero touring board, the BOTE HD Aero features a jaw-dropping design that really sets it apart from the mass-produced inflatables that are currently flooding the market. One look at this board will instantly tell you that it’s a premium, high-end SUP that cuts no corners when it comes to appearance, functionality, and performance.
- Anglers are sure to appreciate the fact that this board comes very well-equipped for SUP fishing. In addition to being Rac compatible which provide additional storage for fishing rods and other gear, the HD AeroBOTE also comes loaded with cooler tie-downs and dual bungee cord storage areas.
Reviews by our Readers
Great for SUP fishing but also versatile enough for all around fun. The double bungee storage areas allow plenty of room for dry bags and other gear, and BOTE’s paddle boards are among the most beautiful on the market in my opinion. Everything on this board is very well thought out and executed, as you’d expect from BOTE.
All-around, SUP fishing, fitness
WHERE TO BUY IT:
In the increasingly crowded marketplace of all-around inflatable paddle boards, BOTE’s HD Aero really stands out from the pack. Without question, this is a premium grade iSUP that looks far nicer than the vast majority of inflatables on the market and the overall build quality and features are top-notch.
A tough inflatable SUP that can handle yoga/pilates/SUP fitness workouts, family outings, SUP fishing, and more, the HD Aero is BOTE’s most versatile model and is designed for those who want “one board for everything”.
We really like the dimensions of this board and feel that it offers a nice blend of speed and stability. Measuring 11’6″ x 34″ x 6″ and weighing in at 30 pounds, the HD AeroBOTE is a bit larger than many all-around SUPs.
The top deck of the board features an extremely nice, multi-textured BVA traction pad that is designed for maximum comfort and grip. BOTE puts their deck pads through a heat sealing process which really helps when it comes to shedding water.
Located at the middle of the top deck is a comfortable grab handle. There are also Travelink connections which are great for hands-free transport of the board — a super convenient feature if you’re carrying it long distances or need to free up a hand to carry additional gear.
At the board’s nose is a 6-point bungee storage area for stashing gear, as well as a grab handle and Paddle Sheath which gives you a convenient place to secure your paddle when you’re out on the water.
The tail of the BOTE HD Aero features Rac compatible attachment points, a second bungee storage area, a high-quality inflation valve, and another grab handle which is handy for pulling the board in and out of the water.
Located on the bottom of the board is a triple fin setup with two fixed side fins and a large removable center fin. Boards configured with three fins have an advantage when it comes to tracking performance, and this is definitely our preferred setup.
BOTE includes a nice bundle of high-quality accessories with the HD AeroBOTE. In the box, you’ll find:
- A waterproof travel backpack for easy transport and storage of the board
- Dual-action manual pump
- Repair kit
- Adjustable, 3-piece SUP paddle
- Rac receivers for attaching accessories
- Paddle Sheath
BOTE covers all of their inflatable paddle boards with a 1-year warranty which extends to the original owner.
- Jaw-dropping design
- Great durability
- Super versatile design
- Well-equipped for SUP fishing
- Very stiff
- Dual bungee storage areas for securing lots of gear
- Cooler tie-down points
- Paddle Sheath secures your paddle while fishing, taking photos, etc.
- Rac compatibility offers plenty of opportunity for customization
- Included accessories are high-quality
- SUP leash not included
- Warranty coverage is only 1-year
- Premium price tag (for the budget-conscious paddler, we’d recommend checking out either the BLACKFIN Model X or the larger BLACKFIN Model XL).
If you’re looking for a well-built, high-end inflatable SUP that can do it all (and you have the deep pockets needed to afford the premium price tag), BOTE’s HD Aero is a board that should definitely be on your shortlist. This stunning iSUP comes loaded with top-shelf features and we love BOTE’s fine attention to detail.