Check Current Price:
- The company’s largest inflatable SUP, the 13’6″ iROCKER BIG BLUE is a massive multi-paddler model that is perfect for families and group fun.
- Capable of carrying 4-5 paddlers, this durable big SUP board features iROCKER’s bombproof new quad-layer PVC construction and is backed by a 2-year guarantee.
- This board works great for flatwater paddling, small surf, and even as a party platform for on-the-water fun.
- Bundled with the BIG BLUE are two adjustable fiberglass paddles, your choice of an electric paddle board pump or two triple-action dual-chamber manual pumps, and a repair kit.
- The BIG BLUE is affordably priced and backed by a fantastic 2-year warranty.
Reviews Shared by our Readers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Families, group fun, flatwater paddling
2-year, 30-day money back guarantee
WHERE TO BUY IT:
Big SUP boards continue to grow in popularity as more people are discovering how fun group paddling is. A new addition to the iROCKER paddle boards lineup for 2018, the BIG SUP is the largest inflatable SUP in the company’s popular lineup and it features the same quad-layer PVC construction as iROCKER’s other models.
Measuring 13’6″ x 50″ x 8″ and weighing in at 60 pounds, the iROCKER BIG BLUE can support up to 5 paddlers and is perfect for family fun, hanging out with your friends, or paddling around small children and your dog.
As with iROCKER’s other inflatable SUPs this season, the BIG BLUE has a great looking design. The blue color scheme looks nice in the water and the stripes and additional details give it a sporty appearance.
The top of the board features an oversized EVA foam traction pad that has a diamond pattern and crocodile texture. There are also two carrying handles mid-board as well as 14 grab handles strategically located on the deck of the board. Considering the board’s size and weight, these neoprene covered handles really come in handy when carrying the board around.
At the nose of the BIG BLUE is a very large bungee cord storage area for stashing dry bags and other gear. There are 8 heavy-duty D-rings that serve as mounting points for the elastic bungee cord, and you can also use these as tie-down points for securing additional gear.
Located at the tail of this big SUP are dual Halkey Roberts-style inflation valves, which allow the board to be quickly inflated by two people.
On the bottom of the board are five fins which really help when it comes to tracking performance. The four smaller fins are fixed, while the center fin is removable. The fin installs quickly and easily using a secure flip lock system that doesn’t require the use of screws or tools.
Included with the iROCKER BIG BLUE are two adjustable fiberglass paddles, an iSUP repair kit, and either an electric SUP pump or two of iROCKER’s new dual-chamber manual pumps (your choice). Unfortunately, the board does not include a carrying bag which we’d love to see added in the future.
As with all of iROCKER’s inflatable paddle boards, the BIG BLUE is backed by the company’s rock-solid 2-year warranty which covers any and all manufacturing defects. iROCKER also throws in a 30-day money back guarantee for added peace of mind.
- Ultra-durable, quad-layer PVC construction
- Great looking design
- Extremely stable
- Excellent rigidity
- Lots of fun for familes and small groups
- Tons of grab handles
- Extra large bungee storage area
- Twin air valves for faster inflation
- Affordably priced
- Includes two adjustable paddles
- 2-year warranty
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Doesn’t come with a carrying bag
iROCKER’s new BIG BLUE SUP is a fantastic all-around board for multi-rider fun. The 50″ width provides plenty of stability and the board’s 8″ thickness and durable quad-layer construction give it excellent overall rigidity. If you’re in the market for a big SUP and want something that’s affordable, tough, and tons of fun, the new BIG BLUE is definitely one to consider.